Friday, July 12, 2013

The Journey Continues

Oh, dear! Here we are already in July and the book won't be
officially released until August 6, but reviews are already coming
in. Here are a few actual comments:


"I got your book yesterday and have had a hard time putting it down."
Amy

"What fun I have had over the past few days reading your book." Linda

"I just finished reading your book and I really enjoyed it. Reading
basically a whole life in three days really compressed things and was
not only a glimpse into two families lives, but a quick review of
world events over the same time period." Ron

"I enjoyed every word for so many reasons! Life is an odd journey and
it never quite takes the path we are sure is the best for us. I am
discovering that stumbling is where the grace is found." Deb

"Oh, my. I have to put the book down long enough to say you have
transported me back to my childhood. And your writing styles blend so
beautifully!" Sandy

"I love, love, love your book! Read it once and now ready to read it
a second time!" Carol

"Reading your book now for the second time, this time with my
highlighter in hand!" Becky

"I truly enjoyed your book. I am reading it again so I can get what I
missed the first time!" Hank

"I finished your amazing book last night. It is fantastic! I
absolutely loved it! I think it will resonate with many on various
levels. Thank you for allowing your stories to be shared." Noelle

"As with other journal writers like L'Engle, Norris and Lamott, I
found that my personal reflections as I remember my experiences seemed
very similar to both of your reactions to those 'passages' in your
maturing developmental stages. Those of us trying to live out our
faith journeys always face trials and tribulations as well as elation
and joy. What courage you both have to step out and share your lives
with everyone!" Wilma

Well, there you have it! These are but a few of the reactions we've
had so far to our book, A Journey of Letters. We know everyone has a
story, and we hope this book will encourage you to write your own, if
not to share with everyone, at least for your progeny. We'd love to
have your comments, on Facebook, Twitter or here, our letterscribbler
blog site. Blessings to you all.

Judy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! What a gift, for you two ladies to receive this positive feedback on your "baby." I can't wait to read it! xoxo, OJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find it worthy! Judy and Julie

    ReplyDelete